About Rackspace Technology
Helping you grow your business, increase efficiency and deliver the future.
At Rackspace Technology, we are the multicloud solutions experts. Our technical acumen with the world’s leading technologies and multicloud environments — across your applications, data and security — enables you to grow your business, increase efficiency and deliver the future.
We solve more than workload problems; we create business advantages. Our multicloud solutions expertise means you’re empowered to work faster, smarter and ahead of what’s next.
At Rackspace Technology, we put technology to work. for your success
Embrace technology. Empower customers. Deliver the future.
- Embrace technology: Our multicloud solutions give you the power to build new revenue streams, increase efficiency, and deliver the future.
- Empower customers: We enable private and public cloud solutions for your business through our expertise with the world’s leading technologies.
- Deliver the future. We help customers achieve business outcomes faster by combining world- class process and technology.
We’ve got your back.
- 6,800+ employees globally
- 40 data centers
- Two Security Operations Centers
- Customers in 120 countries
- Serving more than half of the Fortune 100
Let our expertise power your advantage.
- A Leader in the 2020 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Public Cloud Infrastructure Professional and Managed Service Providers, Worldwide
- The Forrester Wave™: Hosted Private Cloud Services in North America and Europe, Q2 2020
- The Forrester Wave™: Multicloud Managed Services Providers, Q2 2020
- 2020 ISG Provider Lens Leader for Next-Gen Private/Hybrid Cloud - Data Center Services & Solutions
- 2020 ISG Provider Lens Rising Star for Next-Gen Private/Hybrid Cloud - Data Center Services & Solutions
- 2019 IDC Marketscape: Asia/Pacific Managed Cloud Services
Recognized as a best place to work by
- Great Places to Work
Decades of expertise matched with thousands of experts
Expert guidance so you can maximize the benefits of modern cloud.
Two decades of experience helping customers succeed
Back when Rackspace Technology launched in 1998, hundreds of IT hosting companies were providing access to single-tenant servers over the Internet. What those hosting companies didn’t provide, however, was customer service. Most wouldn’t even answer the phone.
Except for us. We were a tiny player looking for a way to differentiate ourselves — to serve business customers better than the big telecom companies and other competitors did. So we hired smart people who were deeply committed to serving customers. We began providing end-to-end customer service and branded it Fanatical Support®. We developed specialized expertise in technologies such as Linux and Windows and network security. We created the managed hosting industry. And as more and more customers recommended us, we quickly came to lead that industry.
Fast forward to 2006, when Amazon launched the first big multi-tenant public cloud. Developers could suddenly rent access to immense computing resources. But, to use it, a business had to hire experts in cloud infrastructure and the many complex tools, applications and databases that run on top of it.
So we stepped in to help create a new market category: managed cloud services. This meant our customers could get the world’s leading expertise and support, on their choice of the world’s leading technologies.
Today, Rackspace Technology is a leading provider of expertise and managed services across all the major public and private cloud technologies. And we’ve evolved Fanatical Support to encompass the entire customer journey — providing Fanatical Experience™ from first consultation to daily operations. Our passionate experts combine the power of proactive, always-on service and expertise with best-in-class tools and automation to deliver technology when and how you need it.
What began as the idea of three Trinity University classmates has now become a global company with business customers in over 120 countries. While our headquarters remain in San Antonio, we employ more than 6,000 Rackers on four continents, most of them expert engineers who spend their days innovating and supporting the foundation of our business — you.
Discover a partnership that can help you achieve more – for your people, your business and your customers – today and into the future.
Ready to start the conversation?
We’re experts on your side, doing what it takes to get the job done right — from the first consultation to your daily operations.